Are you ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the most fun Family Entertainment Group in Europe? Are you an enthusiastic Financial and looking for a new challenge? Your search can stop here!
We are looking for an experienced fulltime employee who will work in our head office in Echt.
What will you do?
The financial employee is responsible for handling diverse administrative tasks in the financial department, for multiple entiteiten in- and outside of the Netherlands (Belgium, Germany, France, Poland, Czech Republic, among others).
Tasks and responsibilities
· Processing purchase invoices, sales invoices, cash and bank transactions;
· Booking miscellaneous other accounting movements;
· Accounts payable and accounts receivable management;
· Preparing and handling payments to diverse entities;
· Ad hoc activities.
Who are you?
· MBO+ working and intellectual level;
· Several years of working experience in comparable jobs with responsibilities for several entities;
· Knowledge of Exact Globe is a plus;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
· Good Dutch and English skills, both verbally and in writing;
· Personal traits: accurate, independent, resilient to stress, structured, teamplayer and eye for detail;
· You can translate financial and other numeric information to clear and useful management information;
– You are able to provide a certificate of good conduct (VOG).
Why would you want to be part of the Veltmeijer Group?
· Fulltime temporary contract that will of course be prolonged upon due performance;
· A salary that fits your experience, between €2288 and €3000;
· The opportunity to develop yourself in your job in a dynamic organisation;
· Travel reimbursement up to € 300,- per month (starting from 10km per trip);
· Ofcourse.. FREE gaming at Gamestate (without winning prizes);
· You get to join our company fitness plan;
· We enjoy a good party, so feel free to join our fun company parties at the head office!
Employment type: Fulltime