Are you ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the most fun Family Entertainment Group in Europe?
The Veltmeijer Group is an ambitious family business that has been in the arcade business for almost 70 years and owns Gamestate, Gamecity and Gametown. With a committed and passionate team, we create a unique total experience. Through our comprehensive, fresh concept, we provide a fun experience for young and old alike. With challenging work for our more than 450 employees and an open organizational culture, we aim for the WOW factor with our guests and our employees. We now operate in seven countries and continue to grow! Our motto is “Winners Only!”. We live by our values every day: they define how we work with our customers and how we treat each other.
Our brand-new head office is located in Echt, Limburg, next to the A2 highway.
What are your tasks?
Enhance visibility and generate qualified traffic to increase awareness and consideration in Europe. So as an online marketer of the Veltmeijer Group you:
• Support and contribute to the development and execution of a digital strategy and guidelines for our FEC’s (Paid, SEO, SEA, Social Media);
• Measure paid and owned activities and ensures correct tracking (GA, GTM, Cookie Consent Tool etcetera);
• Report and analyse results (websites, digital media);
• Liase with our marketing agency for SEO content optimization;
• Optimize & create new content aligned with our key messaging pillars & business goals;
• Participate on ideation and execute omnichannel activations and digital media needs;
• The Online Marketer reports to the Marketing Manager of the Veltmeijer Group;
• Responsible for brand activities of all the brands within the Veltmeijer Group (like Gamestate, Gametown, Gamecity & Gamestate NOW!)
Who are we looking for?
Do you want to be a sparring partner for our local European Arcades as an online marketing specialist? Do you like to analyze, measure and improve online marketing activities and share best practices in an international context? Do you have experience in OOH/SEO/SEA/DISPLAY/Social Media/Email Marketing/Content marketing? Are you a proactive teamplayer, who picks up the ball where others drop it? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Who are you?
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Digital Marketing or any other relevant education;
• At least 3-5 years hands-on experience in digital marketing & campaign execution; experience in a similar role for an international company is a plus;
• You have experience in setting up and executing omnichannel campaigns;
• Good analytical skills to really get to the bottom of problems and find the best solutions;
• You have good planning/project management skills, able to structure, prioritize and organize well;
• You are authentic and honest, with a sense of humor;
• You convince and inspire on the basis of intelligent insights and appealing examples;
• Ability to work effectively with external agencies;
• Good presentation skills and basic knowledge HTML & CSS;
• Interest and affinity with gaming is very welcome and helpful;
• Fluent in Dutch and English
What do we offer you?
• The job includes a lot of freedom and personal responsibility;
• A salary between €2.780,- and € 3.890,- gross per month;
• A phone and a laptop;
• The opportunity to develop yourself within our dynamic company through our learning platform;
• 24 vacation days for full-time employment; with the possibility of accruing 4 extra days per year through our vitality program;
• Participation in our company fitness scheme, lease-a-bike scheme, etc.;
• A pension plan;
• Last but not least, FREE gaming at our Gamestates (with no prizes to win);